Corona, now what?
First of all: welcome back! We missed you.
Corona gave us a weird reality, and this reality requires health measurements. After being closed for 3 months, we are forced into continuing in a different format.
A general security protocol has been drawn up for the bed and breakfast and hotels. Of course we will follow these guidelines, so that you are able to enjoy a safe holiday at Villa Kakelbont Borgloon.
In a nutshell:
- Minimum number of nights 2.
- Vacancy between bookings minumum 1 but mostly 2 nights or more.
- Pippi and Witje are rented out which both private bathrooms.
- Breakfast will be served different during this corona time.
- You will find a refrigerator in your room. This is your private refrigerator during your stay.
- In the fridge you will find your first breakfast upon arrival.
- You can heat things up in the microwave during your stay. It is forbidden to cook in the room.
- There are tea- and coffee facillities in your room available.
- The terrace in the lush garden is at your disposal.